Account Manager | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | East Midlands
Primed and ready to capitalise on its fantastic foothold in the market this company is looking for an additional Account Manager to join their commercial team. Working with blue-chip organisations and backed by significant investment the company are a heavily growing organisation looking to build to their ever-growing reputation while maintaining a fantastic working environment.
Account Manager | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | East Midlands | Up to £32k Dependent on Experience
Offering one of the most technologically advanced set ups in the market along with first class after sales support, this organisation operates from an extensive purpose built production facility and is now one of the largest print firms of their kind. Independently owned and operated, from single to full colour printing, the company provides a unique service encompassing company brochures, booklets, catalogues, newsletters, sales and marketing material, flyers, leaflets, folders, magazines, folders, corporate stationery, forms, reports and much more besides.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Booking in jobs for printing, ensuring accurate job instructions
- Production control including job proofing
- Ensuring jobs are produced in the most cost effective way
- Ordering stock to fulfil orders
- Ensuring MIS records are accurate
- Maintaining close contact with customers, ensuring complete customer satisfaction
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of commercial print and printing processes
- Solid experience working directly with clients in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Passion for customer care and client development
This is a fantastic position working for one of the region’s top employers with the chance to develop your career and skillset. Development and support will be ongoing giving opportunity to grow here, as well as receiving a great salary and benefits package with the opportunity to increase your earning potential longer term.