(4-6 Month Contract) Project Account Manager - Signage
Up to £40K (Depending on experience) + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a leading sign and large format digital company in the South East, with a large client base including retail and commercial sectors. They are currently looking to recruit an office based Project Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate needs to be extremely organised to manage multiple installation projects that generally happen over an 8-10 week lead time but have significant client contact so need strong communication skills and experience in client management.
Please note this is a contact role for 4-6 month there is a possibility that this may become permanent however not guaranteed.
- Responsible for the delivery of around 45 marketing suites per annum for one of the company's key housing developer clients
- Liaise with regional contacts to understand their opening schedule, interpret corporate guidelines to design a standard marketing suite for approval, prepare the relevant quotations and then manage the order through to receiving artwork, site survey information and processing the order through to manufacture and installation and managing any snagging
- The role requires close coordination with internal teams with a fine balancing act between our operational capacity and ever-changing client deadlines
- Liaise with the client Head Office teams to report on overall progress with the project and recommend improvements to the offer
- Various reports and ad-hoc information must also be produced
- Meet financial objectives by maximising order values and profitability, have good forecasting skills; make recommendations for alternative products and manage key suppliers, analysing issues and variances; initiating corrective actions
- Raise department and company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Supported by an Apprentice Account Manager and responsible for managing their workload, as well as their training and development
- Develop, manage and maintain excellent relationships with customers
- Previous project management experience
- Good eye for detail, strong organisational and communication skills
- Client relationship management and process improvement