No1 and No2 Press Minders
Due to continued growth Henry Stone, Banbury has vacancies for both No1 and No2 press minders.
Operating 12hr shifts 24/6 you will join our highly skilled pressroom at this exciting stage of the companies development.
If you are an experienced No1 printer used to big machines or you are in a smaller printers looking to make a step up to a larger site than we would love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will:
- have sound knowledge and experience of operating Heidelberg long perfectors or similar machines - No1's
- be self motivated to succeed as an individual and as part of the bigger team
- have Cutstar experience (will be an advantage but not a requirement)
- have a good understanding of basic maintenance / settings / upkeep
- be able to deal with Blue Chip Clients in a professional and friendly manner
Please apply with covering letter and CV to: