Our client a digital label printer sell their product to more than 60 countries around the world, and pride themselves on offering the best labels in the world. They have a lot of exciting ideas for how product and printing/production process can be improved, and you will surely have your own ideas to add to this too.
The Production Manager has an overall responsibility for printing and production of products. This person has the day-to-day responsibility for products going out the door, as well as the strategic responsibility for ensuring that our machines, materials and processes are world-class and fit for purpose. They are willing to spend money on the right equipment.
- Responsibility for production, including printing and finishing
- Responsibility for quality control
- Responsible for all machines
- Responsible for R&D
- Have a good understanding of competitor production processes and techniques
- Proactive in researching new technologies and processes to improve production
Skills and Experience
- Acceptable written and spoken English
- Excellent understanding of printing technology, ideally digital printing
- Experience in a printing environment with responsibilities for printing equipment
- Passionate about printing and about “owning” the process and products
- High quality standards