Sales Advisor - Signage & Large Format
Up to £25K depending on experience
Our client are a paper, sign and display company, they offer a range of materials including paper, board and tapes for offices, signage companies, POS and large format printers.
They are looking for a Sales Advisor who will develop profitable sales and optimise share of customer spend by supporting Account Managers with development of customer relationships. Undertaken through a mixture of inbound and outbound calls and efficient completion of administrative tasks, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Process Stock and Indent customer orders (received by telephone, fax and email) directly onto CRM system after each call and complete administrative processes of order transaction.
- Ensuring personal performance standards are met on a daily basis in line with KPI's, Values, Behaviours and Targets.
- Ensuring compliance with processes and methods of working in line with the Commercial Model.
- Query resolution for customer issues, resolving where possible by liaising with logistics and credit control to maintain effective customer relationships or escalating to Sales Advisor Team Manager where required.
- Respond to customer enquiries by providing prices, product information, quotes and samples. Use CRM to plan follow up customer contact in order to progress enquiry into sale.
- Undertake the gathering of information on customers business and enter into the CRM system to provide accurate information across all sales channels.
- Maximise customer sales by offering added value options in pricing, services, mix of customer products. Identify business opportunities and understand customer needs to generate further sales.
- Complete non-facing customer tasks including updating customer price lists, litigations in CRM, issuing credit notes, creating customer accounts and organising sample request.
- Promote the use of e-Business systems and processes to customers to increase on-line sales activity.
- Interact with Account Managers to support the development of action plans for all customers within their portfolio based on customer needs, market share, profitability and potential to increase sales.