Sales Manager - Industrial Labels
Our client is a specialist industrial label provider for leading businesses in the UK and worldwide. With state-of-the-art print technology producing custom and industrial labels tailored specifically to client's needs in a wide range of applications and markets.
They currently require a Sales Manager based in the South of England to inherit a nationwide customer base and to develop and drive new business. The goal is to promote and expand the company's commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
- To add value to growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
- You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- To lead the sales management and encourage the team to develop strong relationships with customers.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing).
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- A business to business sales background in labelling.
- Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set.
- A technical awareness of printed labels is essential.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
This is a friendly, approachable and experienced company; a company whose clients trust them to find the best solutions and who can offer a stable and rewarding career.