Packaging Estimator | Film/Labels Sector | Buckinghamshire
You’ll know this role’s for you if you’re highly commercial with a background in packaging, specifically labels. Offering a fantastic career opportunity for the enthusiastic applicant, our client is a global employer and a market leader in packaging solutions.
Packaging Estimator | Film/Labels Sector | Buckinghamshire | £28k+
Based at the prestigious offices of a worldwide manufacturer within the non-food sector, this company provides services ranging from creative design through scanning to digital output and multi-channel distribution for both print and packaging.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Operations Manager and Category Managers
- Project and process management of all purchase orders
- Monitoring the financial performance of jobs against budget
- Contributing to the innovation and delivery of marketing leading products to the client
Key attributes required:
- Commercial experience gained within a packaging manufacturing environment, preferably labels or film
- Practical knowledge and experience of costing a range of packaging materials, as well as an understanding of processes and manufacturing methods
- Strong communication skills, particularly with other technical colleagues
- Good Excel skills
Extremely committed to staff development this company can offer some excellent benefits. They look after their staff and their retention is excellent – they truly are one of the leaders in the industry.
Submit your details to be considered.