Pouches Sales Executive
Salary Dependant on Experience + Bonus + Company Car/Allowance + Pension
Our client is a BRC accredited company with over 30 years' experience and are experts in manufacturing high quality re-usable bags and pouches and sell to an international customer base. Products include: insulated re-usable bags, mini-grip bags, food bags, mail order bags, stand-up pouches including retort & microwave, quad (side gusset) bags, flat pouches and bespoke bags. Bespoke bags can be printed using Digital & Flexo print.
Recently invested in new state-of-the art conversion machinery which will keep them at the forefront of innovation. They are looking to continue to invest in technology and staff to ensuring high standards of customer services and product development.
They are recruiting an External Sales Executive with a good technical understanding of retort, vac form or DOY pouches to work on growth of existing accounts and to focus on new business development for the UK.
Covering the whole of the UK the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- New business development: Research, cold calling, appointment making, visiting prospects, presenting and closing
- Developing leads into new business opportunities and customers
- To be the first point of contact the company and customers
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management
The ideal candidate will have a B2B sales track record, with a good technical and commercial understanding of the pouch industry in the UK.