Account Executive | Packaging | East Anglia
A role that will allow for personal development and career progression with continued support and training, this is an outstanding opening for an Account Executive to join an established and growing business that has continually been one of the true leaders in the packaging sector.
Account Executive | Packaging | East Anglia | £24k-£28k+
With a comprehensive range of primary and secondary packaging services in-house, from special promotional packaging to a variety of print collateral, this is a company able to provide customised project management solutions and complete end-to-end packaging solutions on a global basis.
Based out of a work hard, play hard environment within state of the art facilities, you will have full scope to manage and develop some of the company’s most exciting accounts.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
- Working within the commercial team, providing excellent customer service to a varied client portfolio
- Project and process management of all purchase orders
- Monitoring the financial performance of jobs against budget
- Ensuring clients are aware of the full service offering of the company
- Managing a variety of administration tasks relevant to the role
Key attributes required:
- Client service experience gained within a packaging manufacturing environment
- Practical knowledge and experience of the manufacture of various types of packaging would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, particularly with other technical colleagues
- Good Excel skills
Excellent reputation, several award wins to their name and a fantastic employer in terms of its benefits, working conditions and remuneration packages.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.