Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Hampshire
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for an autonomous and varied role, where you will play a lead part in all projects throughout the business? With a fantastic pipeline of work secured for the long term this opportunity will give you an excellent platform to launch the next stage of your career.
Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Hampshire | £24k-£28k
Vibrant, exciting and rapidly expanding, providing award winning service and technical excellence to their portfolio of global FMCGs and retailers, this company is a specialist brand implementation expert. Covering every aspect of brand building and strategy including the initial design, packaging technology solutions, colour management and print management they offer an extensive range of services and solutions to extremely well known brands.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring successful project delivery
- Establishing and maintaining key working relationships with all client stakeholders and third party agencies
- Ensuring all commercial documentation is up to date and accurate
- Ensuring effective methods are in place to ensure consistency and accuracy of all brands and categories
- Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Senior Management colleagues
- Supporting the team in fulfilling their job roles
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in packaging repro/artwork/graphics management
- Packaging/graphics degree would be an advantage – or equivalent experience
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver projects to the best possible outcome
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications
- Leadership experience
- Client facing experience or exposure to retailers
An exceptional opportunity to join a company who is currently at the forefront of packaging, delivering some of the most iconic projects globally.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role, so if you’re interested please apply with your CV and covering letter in the first instance.