Senior Client Services Manager - Large Format
£Open + Other Benefits TBD
Our client has been providing outstanding specialist large format print solutions for the Advertising, Retail Point of Sale and Event and Exhibitions markets for many years. Combining cutting-edge technology with in-house expertise and innovative processes, they place 'brand impact' at the heart of what they do.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Client Services Manager to join the busy team based in South Manchester. As a Senior Client Services Manager your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Head up a team of Client Services Executives.
- Responsible for relevant Training for all team members and new starters.
- Be an active team leader.
- Responsible for monthly reports and KPI Achievements.
- Responsible for achievement of target sales and gross profit figures for house accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise the profitable growth and improved loyalty (buy more and buy more often) of existing key accounts.
- Responsible for management of teams CIF's.
- Active Project Management.
- Maximise existing customer relationships seeking opportunities to promote the company and the full range of its products and services.
- Work existing customers to ensure a full understanding of all their requirements - artwork, technical specifications, lead times, finishing and delivery requirements etc.- before briefing into internal stakeholders.
- Effective internal briefing of customers work ensuring all relevant stakeholders are involved in order that the company delivers what the key account wants, when they want it and ensuring product and service excellence each time.
- Maintain regular communication with customers by phone or if required in person to ascertain relevant information to process the order from start to finish.
- Seek all opportunities to standardize and automate processes in order to add value and give clarity to key accounts as well as ensure that the company's internal processes are as efficient as possible.
- Establish and maintain detailed customer files on the relevant IT systems to ensure that the company has accurate and up-to-date information regarding the key account including any new opportunities within it.
- Liaise with key account contact to ensure purchase orders / VC are received in as correct and timely a manner as possible to ensure timely invoicing of work completed.
- First level support to the Client Services team on key account enquiries.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees within the company ensuring productive relationships based on mutual respect are developed.