Packaging Artworker - West Midlands - £££ +bens package
Artworker - West Midlands - £££ +bens package
A superb opportunity for a Artworker who will be responsible for the completion of artwork the creative process within their highly innovative and award winning company
Areas of responsibility:
- Accurately create artwork for client, following client’s brand guidelines or design requirements, with the ability to create multilingual artwork whilst maintaining consistency across the complete range.
- Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines and to the standards outlined in the process and procedures
- Ensure artwork interpretation is achievable within print production constraints.
- Prepare accurate artworks from approved design and brief
- Responsibility for ensuring line and traffic managers are kept informed of the progress of the jobs they are working on, and any impact there is to the production plan
- To ensure all quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed.
- Extensive experience using Adobe CS packages
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills for daily interaction with account management / traffic team
- Knowledge of artwork, pre-press and repro procedures
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Proven experience of artwork creation and manipulation to a high standard
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Must be detail-oriented
- Effective problem-solving
- Ability to manage own workload and meet customer deliveries
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
This is an outstanding career opportunity within a business that's really going places enjoying an enviable client base and within an excellent and talented studio environment.