Data Processor & GMC Inspire Programmer
Romax, a bustling Direct Marketing company based in South East London is seeking the right candidate to join our growing Data Processing and Digital Communication Team. An ideal position for someone with initiative, resourcefulness and a client focussed and positive attitude.
We have increasing need for data processing and programming for both new and ongoing projects. Romax are ambitious and renowned in our industry for integrity, quality and customer focus, and are looking for an experienced candidate who can help our client development team progress in new markets and continue to thrive in existing areas. On offer is a competitive salary and career development opportunities.
The mainstay of this role will be in 2 areas; firstly, data processing and mail sortation in Cygnus, secondly, creating projects in GMC Inspire which are for automated and recurring projects.
Reporting to the Data and Print Services Manager, responsible for:
- Data processing/cleaning/mail sortation in Cygnus
- Simple GMC Inspire / PrintNetT Artwork setting for variable data print jobs
- Intermediate programming for automated workflows within GMC Inspire & Cygnus
- Data/Print Job administration
- Quality Checks and supporting documentation
Experience and knowledge required:
- Strong knowledge of Cygnus
- Strong understanding of the requirements mail sortation for DSA mail providers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of deduplication and data cleansing Good experience in GMC Inspire for scripting and programming automated workflows
- Strong MS Excel skills
Desirable experience and knowledge
- Integrating GMC Inspire and Cygnus together
- Knowledge and understanding of databases like SQL
- GMC Inspire development experience for other communication mediums (email, sms, webservices)
- VB scripting/programming experience for Data processing
- .NET development experience for web services HTML
- Able to work within a team and independently with little guidance.
- Reliable and honest.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
- Methodical, fast and accurate work rate
- . Attention to detail.
- Flexible & adaptable.
- Customer focused
- Good communicator.
- Ability to learn and apply new skills.
0900 – 1730 Monday to Friday, but may change to 08.00 – 16.30 & 11.30 – 20.00 alternate weeks.