Flatbed Die Cut Machine Operator - Corrugated Packaging
NORTH WEST (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Overtime
Working Double Days: 6am-1:30pm and 1:30pm - 9pm
Our Client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the North West.
They are currently looking to recruit a Flat Bed Die Cut Operator to join their team. Experience operating a Bobst 1600 would be ideal but not essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To follow all quality systems and procedures within the department
- Maintain good housekeeping in the area
- Conduct planned maintenance
- Continuously develop skills & working practices in line with world class manufacturing standards
- To work in line with lean manufacturing principles
- Working knowledge of stripping and blanking essential
- Ability to work under strict deadline and targets
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Flexibility (overtime necessary during peak periods)