Southern Business Development Manager - Corrugated Packaging
Up to C£45K + Bonus + Car + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Our client is one of the UK's largest independent corrugated packaging manufacturers. Their converting services range from high volume transit cases to retail ready packaging and they offer a full service in all customer box design requirements to clients in FMCG and Food markets.
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager, you will be passed over some existing accounts to manage / develop however the focus of the role is new business.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Candidates must have experience working for a corrugated sheet plant or integrated plant.
- Successful management and development of a portfolio of inherited accounts
- Responsible for developing new business in and around the above territory
- Identify and develop new business from new and existing accounts to increase profitability and sales revenue
- Key account management and development of existing accounts and new accounts in the area
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services
- Prepare and delivering regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
- Lead Generation
- Appointment making
- Sales presentations
- Cold Calling
- Visiting clients