Position: Junior Art worker
Location: Surrey / South London
My client is a leader in the Marketing Services Industry with an incredibly busy in-house marketing division dealing with customer campaign material.
The successful candidate will be required to interpret briefs, work creatively within brand guidelines for a variety of different clients across different sectors. Produce artwork to a professional technical standard and prepare production ready files for various media and output types. The role requires a team player that is capable of developing a good working relationship with other members of the Studio department and the Account Management teams.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, gained in a busy Studio or Agency environment
- A minimum of one years’ experience working with the latest creative software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- A understanding of current colour management techniques and methodology is advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple jobs
- Creatively aware in terms of graphical and typographic layout
- Thorough understanding and ability to interrogate a client brief
- Able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Commercial awareness of current industry standards