Sales Representative - Signage
£Open + Car / Car Allowance + Laptop + Phone
Our client is a leading sign and graphics company based in the South East, they offer a large variety of custom signage requirements including banner printing, digital signs and graphic design.
They are currently looking to recruit an ambitious, conscientious and experienced Signage Sales Representative to seek out new business in various market sectors.
- Develop annual sales plan, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the position on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and field activity.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of a Contact Manager program to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Complete all paperwork and follow established procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e.,
- Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare presentations, estimates and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Carry out market research; i.e. competitive shops and customer surveys.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Participate in networking and marketing events such as seminars, referral groups, trade shows, and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Conduct or supervise minor installations (i.e., RTA).
- Coordinate various tasks & scheduling activities to ensure quality project management.