Sales Executive - Healthcare
£35K + £12K Bonus + Company Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension + 26 Days Holiday
Our client is a global barcode and RFID technology company with a focus on label printing solutions and data collection for retail, industrial, healthcare, transport & logistics and government sectors. They provide an extensive range of easy-to-integrate thermal barcode and RFID printers, hand labelling systems, wristbands, consumables, software and connectivity solutions to enable businesses to identify, track and manage people, products and assets.
They currently require a Healthcare Sales Executive to take on a number of accounts and to develop new business in the Healthcare market. You will inherit accounts and be tasked with new business acquisition within the Healthcare sector (both hospitals and distributor networks).
This is a home based National sales role so you can be based anywhere in the UK, however there is a preferred location between the M62 corridor and the M4 corridor for ease of travel.
The ideal candidate have a proven sales track record selling labelling solutions or AIDC as well as experience in the healthcare industry. The right candidate will have good communication skills and will be ambitious and focused.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets.
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth.
- Development of Strategic Key Account Plan.
- Bid preparation and tendering.
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations.
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities.