Business Development Manager - Large Format
£Open + Commission + Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is a well-established and growing large format manufacturing company providing everything from large format graphics to signage.
The company has invested in direct to media printing machines and has a national client base of end users in the retail, exhibition, museum and interior graphics markets. As well as large format digital, the company offers installation and full in house design.
Main products and services: exhibition graphics, graphic panels, lightbox graphics, graphic murals, POS, free standing display units, pop-up and banner stands, cardboard engineering & vehicle wraps.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking Business Development Manager.
The role will be 100% New Business.
- Experience within Wide Format Printing, Exhibition or Retail Graphics
- Knowledge and proven track record of sales of large format graphics
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to build relationships with key decision makers
Job Reference: SC2542