Senior Account Manager
Position: Senior Account Manager
Location: North West (Merseyside)
They provide responsible solutions to support marketing and communication activities. They are trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands in retail, travel, leisure, financial services, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join a successful existing on -site team. This would suit someone with a strong Account Management background who is able to utilise their knowledge of full marketing solutions who is looking to Progress to AD level.
This is a client facing role therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are required together with the ability to manage client expectations. In addition, the successful candidate must possess:
- Excellent Direct Mail / POS & Print Knowledge
- A sound knowledge of Transactional Mailing Data
- A broad understanding of progressive Marketing Solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and simultaneously manage multiple jobs
- A flexible and robust attitude and be able to work to deadlines
- Good numeracy and commercial awareness