Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print | Oxfordshire
Established Oxfordshire based operation, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Large Format Digital Operator to be the newest member of a leading company at the forefront of large print and advertising material for indoor and outdoor use.
Large Format Digital Printer | Digital Print | Oxfordshire | Up to £30k
Operating a totally digital working environment with full in house facilities to produce and provide an end to end solution for banners, building/vehicle wraps, signage, retail backdrops and many bespoke projects, this company offers printing and finishing services for both indoor and outdoor solutions on a wide variety of substrates, as well as installation services.
As a Large Format Digital Printer you will be responsible for printing high quality digital print using state-of-the art equipment.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Operating a range of Vutek, Canon and Mimaki machinery
- Operating Watkiss binders, folding equipment, Zund cutters and various laminating equipment in addition
- Producing a full range of large format print, exhibition stands and signage
- Assisting the small format department when required
- Ensuring all printed output is to a high standard
- Quality checking print prior to passing to the finishing department
- Routine maintenance on print machinery, as required
Key attributes required:
- A strong background as a Large Format Digital Print Operator with experience running a range of digital printers
- Experience of Watkiss binders, folding equipment, Zund cutters and various laminating equipment preferred
- Small Format experience advantageous
- Good organisational skills and flexibility in managing workloads
- Pre-press and large format digital finishing experience would be advantageous
A fantastic opportunity for a Large Format Digital Operator to manage the recent increase in commercial print work of one of the area’s most successful printers.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.