Client Facing Artworker | Digital Print & Direct Mail | Maidenhead/Middlesex
An innovative market leader and a highly technologically driven organisation offering full cross media marketing campaigns. Experiencing some incredible growth the company is looking to bolster their creative team with a high calibre Artworker proficient in Adobe CS. A role offering an ideal middle ground for someone who wants to expand their artworking experience but work client-side.
Client Facing Artworker | Digital Print & Direct Mail | Maidenhead/Middlesex | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Global leader in providing solutions to the most internationally successful of brands, with leading-edge digital printing, fulfilment and cross media technology solutions all in-house. Regarded as one of the UK’s most respected, forward thinking marketing communications companies, they know what it takes to deliver an impressive portfolio of mailing solutions and have been awarded some of the industry’s top awards in recognition of ground breaking campaigns.
As a Client Facing Artworker, you will be responsible for:
- Working onsite with your client in Maidenhead 4 days a week; working from the company’s Head Office in Middlesex 1 day a week
- Taking briefs directly from your client and relaying to the team
- Coaching and developing a Junior Artworker
- Preparing design/artworking/assets for print production and digital output
- Working across a range of materials e.g. packaging, POS and publications
Key attributes required:
- Must be creative with extensive artworking experience
- Digital print experience is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Graphic design experience advantageous
- Supervisory experience is an advantage
- Good print production knowledge, from design to print ready artwork
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC applications and industry standard software e.g. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent repro knowledge e.g. colour process, paper stock and print techniques
Excellent reputation, several award wins to their name and a fantastic employer in terms of its benefits, working conditions and remuneration packages.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.