Team Administrator | Large Format Digital & POS | West Midlands
An exclusive opportunity to work for a UK leader in brand, retail and point of sale solutions. Excellent offices and working environment, the potential to develop your career and the prestige of working for a high profile company that works on some of the most exciting global brands are just some of the highlights of this opportunity.
Team Administrator | Large Format Digital & POS | West Midlands | Up to £25k + Benefits
A cutting edge organisation with a reputation for exceptional quality and innovation in print management as well as commercial print and point of sale. A high profile, international group, they are known for their continual investment as well as their impressive client portfolio of leading retailers and PLCs.
As Team Administrator, your role will include:
- Filing and managing paperwork for all new bids/tenders
- Keeping excellent records and document files
- Management of all new business documents and library
- Proof reading; re-writing content to make bespoke to client requirements
- Managing online portal tender responses
- Creation and maintenance of New Business reports
- Liaising with commercial team to obtain pricing for tenders
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in customer service or sales support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to successfully prioritise and manage workloads
- Good team working skills and the ability to use initiative
- Experience of tender/bid processes would be an advantage but full training will be given to the successful candidate
Excellent reputation, multiple award wins to their name and a fantastic employer in terms of its benefits, working conditions and remuneration packages.
Short listing is underway so please get in touch ASAP if the role is of interest.