Finishing Complex First Minder - Packaging
EAST MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
Hours of Work: Double Day Shifts
Our Client is a leading international packaging manufacturer supplying pharmaceutical and healthcare markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Finishing Complex First Minder to work within their fast paced environment. You will fold and pack pharmaceutical cartons, meeting the planned output for quality, volume and yield to customer requirements.
- To understand and correctly interpret the job bag (virtual work ticket)
- To set and run folding machine, to meet the quality standards and planned volume to optimum output, using minimum waste
- To understand how to make ready on Complex Cartons such as 4 corner, Crash Lock base, Internal Fitments, Double wall.
- Have an understanding or prepared to learn setting up a Leaflet insertion machine, Tag applicator.
- A knowledge of the HHS Gluing Systems
- Produce labels for packing trays and boxes
- Operate counting machinery
- Ensure that work area where the individual is working is kept clean and tidy and follows 5S procedure.
- Undertake all duties in accordance with current operating procedures and quality policies. The job holder should ensure that they are aware and understand all such policies and procedures
- Carry out general and routine maintenance of the folding machines and equipment and to advise the supervisor or senior management of any preventative or additional maintenance required
- Ensuring that the machine is left in a reasonable condition at the end of each shift.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team
- Ability to maintain hygiene and procedural standards required in our industry
- Previous experience of working with machines (ideally in a printing, pharmaceuticals or food environment)
- Quality conscious
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applications are invited from individuals with experience in a similar role or can demonstrate an aptitude for this work.
- Ideally you should have a minimum of one year print/packaging related experience and/or relevant print qualification