- Contract Type
Well established Litho and Digital Printing company, Spot On Print requires a Night Finisher to join their successful team.
The role would ideally suit somebody with ambition and a flexible approach to work, enabling them to fit in with our busy schedules.
You will be required to:
- Produce work to the highest standard
- Have a good knowledge of most finishing operations to include cutting, creasing, folding, stitching and lamination
- Maintain your machinery
- Follow production procedures to ensure work is consistently produced to our specification and schedule.
- Assist in other areas of the factory on occasion.
- Experienced at running a Heidelberg Cylinder, Guillotine, Stahl and or MBO Folder, Muller Martini Presto, Laminator (experience preferred, but not necessarily on all)
- Ability to work well under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- A flexible approach to working hours as some additional hours and weekend work may be required depending on workload.
Competitive salary, plus overtime
Hours: 6pm to 6am 3 nights a week
Please send your CV with your salary expectations and relevant experience.
We would also consider taking on a trainee finisher.
Apply for Night Finisher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly