Project Manager - Essex/Herts - £30-35k
1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client is an established Experiential and Events company, specialising in display solutions that often entail bespoke requirements for a number of major brands and retailers.
Reporting in to the Lead Project Manager, the successful candidate will be based within the project management team and assume responsibility for taking the initial brief, right through to delivery and installation. Experience within Large Format Digital printing will be highly advantageous.
• Deliver specifications, components, costings and timings.
• Liaising with clients face to face and over the phone
• Ensure that the right product, for the right price, at the right time, is delivered for customers.
• Working to critical paths and chasing deadlines, keeping clients advised at all times
• Chasing quotations
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ensure all costs are accurate and in keeping with company targets and maximise yield.
• Responsible for ensuring that you are fully trained and have a full understanding of what is expected of you in your role.
• Ensure operational tasks are kept simple and efficient, avoiding complexity and work with peers and management to ensure systems and processes are in place for you to deliver efficiently and effectively.
• Work closely with your peers to deliver for the business, in particular the sales team and installations team.
• Have a full understanding of large scale print products, components and finishing
• Responsibility for all PO’s and Invoices being raised & received in accordance with company policy.
• Responsibility for negotiating costs with suppliers to get the best outcome for the business and customers.
• Ensure that all required documentation is filled in accurately and on time.
• Customer focused
• Personal integrity
• Drive and tenacity
• Analysis and decision making
• Managing change
• Gaining commitment from peers, manager and business partners
Operational skills required:
• Costing and negotiating
• Productivity planning
• Financial awareness
• Financial accuracy
• Margin management
Skill Set suited to this role:
• Articulate with professional communication skills
• Decisive and able to solve problems
• Flexible and can easily adapt to change
• Strong Influencing skills
If the above role sounds like your area of expertise, we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Project Manager - Essex/Herts - £30-35k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly