Production Manager – Digital Print | Large Format Print | Bedfordshire
A world leader in point of sale and large format digital graphics, with exciting growth plans for the immediate future. An integral role developing the digital department inline with increased workload. Fantastic work environment with excellent benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Production Manager – Digital Print | Large Format Print | Bedfordshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A company renowned for their creative excellence and technical innovation, this is a great opportunity to join a state of the art provider of high quality graphics for the automotive, aerospace and retail sectors. An organisation that has incredible fire power and an extensive client list, they partner major blue chips.
As Production Manager of the Digital department you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the growing digital production team
- Overseeing a range of digital print, finishing and installation equipment
- Planning and scheduling work
- Introducing KPIs
- Quality control
- Liaising with Customer Services and Despatch
- Reviewing procedures and implementing efficiencies
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working in a Production Manager capacity within the Print industry
- Knowledge of digital print – specific experience of large format advantageous
- Sound understanding and knowledge of latest digital print production
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads
- Solid man-management experience
- Six Sigma/Kaizen experience
- Experience introducing efficiencies
A strategic leadership role in a progressive company that can offer the challenge you’re looking for. Benefits will include highly competitive salary and comprehensive package.
Apply today for further details.