Production Manager | Large Format Print & Graphics | London
Large format innovation at its best this company partners a client roster of high end names. Specialists in POS and in-store graphics they are recruiting an experienced Production Manager to support the creative services teams in the delivery of high quality large format print work for a wide range of premium retail-related projects.
Production Manager | Large Format Print & Graphics | London | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An enviable plant list and outstanding team have enabled this company to position themselves at the forefront of the digital market. Supplying their prestigious blue-chip client base with a range of high quality large format work utilising the latest technology in flatbed, roll-fed and litho work, they are enjoying great success and are in the process of investing in new digital technology to compliment their existing production facilities.
As Production Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the production team of 30
- Overseeing a range of Mimaki, Platen, Zund and Kongsberg machinery – hands-on when required
- Planning, scheduling and overseeing all production activities
- Introducing KPIs
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction and quality service
- Taking all necessary actions to manage production costs and improve profitability
Key attributes required:
- Current experience working in a Production Manager capacity within the Print industry
- Knowledge of digital print – specific experience of large format advantageous
- Sound understanding and knowledge of latest digital print production
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise schedules and manage workloads
- Solid man-management experience
- Experience in introducing efficiencies
Be part of large format innovation at its best!
A solid company growing at a rapid pace with a very modern outlook, this is an impressive business at the forefront of technology.
Submit your details to be considered.