Account Manager - Oxford - Direct Mail - 35-38k
A multi award winning Marketing Communications business that, over the last few years, has quickly evolved into one of the most innovative providers of communication solutions globally. They are on the lookout for an exceptional Account Manager for a new client based in Oxfordshire.
To support the Account Director in providing a service that focuses on putting the customer first, delivering against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times. Manage projects from start to finish ensuring they are flawlessly moved through the business to provide client satisfaction. Be pro-active in your approach towards the client and helping them and the account team, meet all business objectives.
- Ensure that all relevant information is captured; utilise the Workstream campaign planning system to log campaigns and ensure that accurate briefs are passed into production.
- Continually look at processes and self-improvements that will benefit the client and your development. Discuss with Account Director and take ownership in finding the solution.
- Display a positive ‘can do’ attitude, manage client expectations when required and aim to deliver exceptional service.
- Build and develop excellent relationships with the production teams to ensure there is a two way flow of information and both teams are working together to deliver for the client.
- Plan and brief projects as requested by the client or AD and take full responsibility for
service delivery.Attend client briefing meetings as and when required.
- Provide Account Director with suggestions on how to add value to processes and systems whenever possible, driving more effective ways of working.
- Spend time in stores viewing campaigns and consider how they have implemented and offer ideas for improvements etc.
- Ensure that all client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Work with the Account Director to create any required reporting or forecasting for the client and business.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client needs.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good D/M experience
- Confident in front of clients and back of house teams.
- Demonstrates a positive and ‘can do’ approach at all times.
- Ability to be adaptable to business needs.
- Passion for quality.
- Good IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional Excel skills.
In return for your skills and contribution as Account Manager, this business will offer you a salary of £35-38k
For further information, please call for a chat or send in your CV.
Apply for Account Manager - Oxford - Direct Mail - 35-38k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly