Print Finisher need for fast paced modern printers based in west London / Middlesex.
Main duties include operating guillotines, folders, and other various print finishing equipment.
The role involves finishing work that has been produced to a high specification. Work is to be produced to a high standard as clients expect the best. Candidates must have a keen eye and good attention to detail.
This is a continental shift role working 36 hours a week with 26 days holiday
- Previous experience setting and running guillotine machines as the machine operator is essential
- Able to work both independently and as part of the team
- Be self-motivated and highly organised
- Have attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Confident ability to work to deadlines
- Be quality conscious and efficient