Account Manager - Print Management
Account Manager - Print Management - £25,000 - £30,000
This Account Manager role is very client focused so you'll be involved in the ongoing development of relationships as well as sourcing and negotiating with suppliers and ensuring all jobs are delivered accurately and on time.
Account Manager role....
- Provide a proactive service to clients and liaise with suppliers to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Discuss printing requirements with clients, advise appropriate print methods, obtain costings, prepare quotes and place job with most appropriate supplier.
- Project manage the complete end to end production process, keeping client and Client Services Director informed of progress.
- Produce timely and accurate detailed management information reports.
- Implement new client accounts to ensure service standards are mutually agreed upon and will be consistently met.
- Developing, and improving on, operational procedures for existing client accounts in a proactive manner.
- Manage projects and developments within the business to support the relationship with the client and ensure the correct level of client focus is achieved.
- Undertake other designated projects and appropriate duties as identified by your line manager
- Identify, appraise and investigate sales opportunities during liaisons with existing clients
Please get in touch for more information.