POS Project Manager / Coordinator- Leeds - c£30k
Our client needs an experienced POS Project Manager / Coordinator who will be responsible for the critical path management across all promotional POS for all stores.
Working with category planners supporting their In-Store requirements in line with brand and POS guidelines and giving support for ensuring that the Marketing Operations team are engaged with current status etc·
You will also have responsibility for the internal sign off of promotional POS material and for the creation of one best way guides for stores.
- Retail sector, preferable
- Client facing is essential - strong customer service skills
- Commercially strong and numerate
- Team player
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in an environment where priorities are constantly changing and specifications and client requirements move frequently
If this role is of interest and you have the above skills, please apply
Apply for POS Project Manager / Coordinator- Leeds - c£30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly