Senior Account Manager (work from home) Benelux
Senior Account Manager (UK work from home) Benelux
The client is a global visual communications provider that has an incredible opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to look after Benelux, however working from home with travel of course!
To be fully accountable, for ensuring that the Benelux team providing a service that focuses on putting the customer first, delivering against agreed SLA’s and KPI’s at all times.
The role holder will take responsibility for ensuring that client activities are expanded to their fullest potential in order to; maximize service, value-add and profitability, thus ensuring client retention.
The role will require you to lead in the transition of new regional clients into the business, by setting up process and procedures including the effective on-boarding of in-country supply chain partners as and when needed.
- Accountable for delivery of projects and campaigns briefed to us by the client/s that are assigned to you
- Work closely with the sales team to build an extensive client base in the region/ country
- Support the Supply chain team, to understand the capabilities of the regional supply partners, ensuring we have the right network in place to meet client’s expectations
- Be the figurehead for the business within the client, leading by example and showing thought leadership
- Continually look at process improvements that will benefit the client
- Display a positive ‘can do’ attitude, manage client expectations and aim to deliver exceptional service
- Work with the Head of European Operations to develop, deliver and report on the Annual Development Plan
- Build and develop excellent relationship with the production teams to ensure there is a two-way flow of information and both teams are working together to deliver for the client
- Ensure regular reporting is maintained into the Head of European Operations. Reporting should include performance against SLA’s / KPI’s, reverse SLA’s, cost-saving initiatives, new opportunities delivered, financial position etc.
- Take a hands-on approach to issue resolution with the client
- Continually look to ‘sell in’ the full Group offering
- As the region/ country client base grows, support your team with the planning and briefing of jobs and oversee all projects that flow through your client
- Attend client briefing meetings as and when required. Take a leading role in offering advice and support - Interact with other key suppliers adding value to the process whenever possible
- Hold pre-production meetings for all key projects ensuring that all relevant front of house and back of house personnel attend
- Report to the Head of European Operations on all financial aspects of your client activities, including the timely invoicing, setting and managing budgets
- Ensure that all your client information is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Extensive print or print management experience in the region/ country
- An aptitude and track record for business development and a passion for finding new business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills. Multi-Lingual would be beneficial.
- A self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet client needs
- Confident approach with client and team
- Commercial outlook
- Passion for quality
- Excellent time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of customer service
- Good IT literacy, including good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
This exciting role offers a competitive salary & benefits working alongside a dedicated team. This company is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial organisation that will provide excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Apply for Senior Account Manager (work from home) Benelux
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly