Trainee Bobst Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Printer | Cambridgeshire
Cut & Crease Operative role working for an elite carton manufacturer in Cambridgeshire. The company is planning further expansion within its conversion department and now has an opportunity for a Trainee Bobst Cut & Crease Operative to join the production team.
Trainee Bobst Cut & Crease Operative | Carton Printer | Cambridgeshire | £20k-£25k Depending on Experience, Rising Once Trained
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As Trainee Bobst Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Training on Bobst Vision Cut equipment
- Producing high quality cartons within the food and pharma sectors
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Die cutting experience is essential
- Direct experience operating machinery in the cartons sector
- Quality conscious
- Flexible approach to workload
- Willingness to train on additional machinery alongside
A long-term role with prospects working for a well established company renowned for high quality work.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.