Head Of Packaging (Sales) - Presentation Packaging
SOUTH EAST (please contact me for further location details)
Salary Guide: £45-55K (Flexible Depending on Experience) + Attractive Bonus Structure Based on OTE & Exceeding Target + 3% Pension Contribution + Gym Membership + Staff Benefits
Our client is one of the world's largest suppliers of premium presentation packaging, they work directly with premium brands throughout the world to design, manufacture and fulfil innovative, quality and cost-effective packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a senior member, into their team to generate new sales across premium rigid board and carton packaging products and drive profitable growth.
With the support of a Project Co-Ordinator and Lead Creative you will be reporting into the Board and be part of the Senior Management Team with responsibility for consolidating existing business and generating new business sales in line with the company's growth plans.
Our client will consider candidates who are at the start of their career looking for the next step up or experienced candidates who want to utilise their experience.
This role comes with huge progression opportunities and would suit a self-motivated individual who can buy into the company's ethos of first class customer service.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Proven, successful background in premium packaging sales
- Proven track record in management
- Have a technical knowledge of carton and rigid box manufacturing
- Understand luxury/premium packaging and the role design plays in securing sales
- Have a degree of gravitas and a professional demeanour
- Target driven
- You will be required to visit the office at least twice a week
- Ability to generate commercial business planning
- Work to and achieve sales targets and report into the Board on a quarterly basis
- Explore new commercial opportunities
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team and Board to ensure HHD achieves its goals and objectives
- Ability to hit the ground running and self-generate opportunities
- Maximise profitability of design work utilising Lead Creatives skills and abilities
- Cultivate relationships with our manufacturing partner and other manufacturers as required
- Input into day to day management of HHD team including appraisals in conjunction with the HR Manager
- Manage workflow for Project Co-Ordinator and Lead Creative
- Organise and represent the company at trade fairs and conferences both UK and globally (Far East and Europe)
- Fuel, update and report on existing CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Be detail attentive and confident in multi-managing an array of customers and projects
- Ability to prioritise tasks logically
- Have a high level of confidence with business IT