Account Manager - London -£35k - Top London Creative Agency
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced A/M available with an International Creative Agency, working on-site with a flagship client based in Paddington.
This unique role will have you sat with a great bunch of people in a trendy setting.All we ask for is print knowledge, purchasing experience, negotiation, knowledge and used to using MIS Systems and has client facing experience, agency or Print management would be great
This role will offer you the chance to learn and develop your skills so that you have a real opportunity to develop and grow.
The main objective of this role is to communicate with all the parties… Client, Suppliers and Senior Account Management to deliver the relevant print job in a timely manner.
Skills you need for this role
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and assertive
- Adaptable to changeable circumstances
- Proactive, work on your own initiative
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and confident in Excel
Experience needed for this role
- Project and campaign management
- Print knowledge of all areas Digital and Litho
- Working in a print management environment
- Proven record of exceptional customer service
If you feel that you would like to work for a very friendly, relaxed, funky and chilled out agency, well don't delay, send your CV in straight away!