Account Manager - Print Management - Shoreditch
Account Manager - Print Management - Shoreditch - c.£48,000
Our Client is a dynamic print management business based in Shoreditch with a long serving team and low staff turnover. Due to account growth they need to bring on board a couple of Account Manager's. You’ll need to be a thinker, organised, hardworking and someone who is by nature a strong communicator unafraid to muck in.
This Account Manager role....
Your role will be to manage all client requests related to design, print, fulfilment and delivery, fully understanding and embracing the Clients’ values to ensure they trust that an outstanding level of service is consistently delivered. You will also support the Account Director to drive and manage account revenue and profit across all services.
Responsibilities for this Account Manager role...
- Supporting the Account Director to deliver Clients marketing strategies, innovative cost-effective solutions across a wide variety of requests
- Support the delivering technology solutions to the Client, providing training as required.
- Working with colleagues to assist in the continuous improvement of processes, and communication with Clients
- Manage the entire production chain from concept to delivery
- Attend meetings when necessary
Skills/attributes needed for this Account Manager role...
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to assimilate information and interrogate processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and simultaneously, managing complex print projects
- Flexible and robust attitude to work with the ability to be able to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Client focussed
Experience needed for this Account Manager role...
- Print Management sector knowledge
- Strong Commercial Print Production knowledge
- Strong Account Management experience
- Experience of being based on client site from time to time (ideal but not essential)
This really is a great, privately owned business in a fantastic City location. Our Client is looking to bring people on asap so if you have the right skills, experience and knowledge please apply and let's get you speaking with our Client.