Account Manager - Direct Mail
£Generous + 25 Days Holiday
Our client is a successful Mailing House based in the East Midlands. Services in house include; Laser Printing, Inkjet Printing, Data Processing, Polywrapping, Laser Personalisation, Finishing, Envelope Enclosing and Hand Enclosing.
They are currently looking to appoint 2 Direct Mail Account Managers to join their existing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Project management of key accounts from enquiry/quotation stage through to mailing out.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients.
- Advise clients of improved pack formats and production methods for cost and production efficiency.
- Schedule jobs in the factory.
- Liaise with external suppliers ensuring stocks supplied meet the company's specifications for lasering and enclosing.
- Outsource mailing elements for clients.
- Manage client stocks; produce regular stock reports and stock requests.
- Have experience of managing large volume Direct Mail campaigns
- Have knowledge of all Direct Mail production processes including data processing, lasering, cut sheet etc.
- Have previous experience dealing with Downstream Access and mailing providers