Area Sales Representative - Corruagted Packaging
£Competitive / Flexible Depending On Experience + Commission + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our client is a leading Corrugated Packaging manufacturer who specialise in bespoke, printed corrugated packaging and also supplying packaging consumables into a wide variety of market sectors.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced External Sales Representative to cover the West Midlands. This is an existing territory, you will be given an existing portfolio of clients with a value of £500K+ and will have a new business target of between £200-300K.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record selling corrugated packaging either for a manufacturer or a distributor.
- Hit the ground running with a proven sales background in corrugated manufacturing sales.
- Achieve both individual and site sales and margin targets.
- Achieve all individual and team KPI's as they are agreed.
- Actively seek and identify new business opportunities and convert to increase customer base.
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and all users of corrugated packaging within the defined sales area.
- Develop the business relationships with existing customers, monitoring order levels and maximising new business opportunities with these customers.
- Analyse and re-activate dormant accounts.
- Provide market intelligence relating to competitor activity.
- To be the main point of contact for allocated customers, to proactively deal with their enquiries and issues.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the onsite design team and administration team.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good computer literacy.