Business Development Manager | Large Format Graphics, Retail Display & POS | London & Home Counties
Well known within their field this company partners high profile brands and retailers for digital print, displays, signage and graphics. Due to continued expansion they are looking for a proven Business Development Manager to sell a market leading range of point of sale material and large format digital print to a lucrative territory.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Graphics, Retail Display & POS | London & Home Counties | Exceptional Package
Independently owned business able to offer the complete design, manufacture and installation service for POS, digital print, graphics, exhibition displays and signage. Known for having all the bells and whistles, as a specialist provider they print direct to virtually any substrate and offer a pioneering approach to print production, dealing with all sectors of the retail and commercial marketplace.
The role of Business Development Manager will involve:
- Sourcing and winning new business targeting customers in the retail, exhibition and commercial sectors
- Maximising existing accounts once won, identifying opportunities for future growth
- Covering the UK
- Offering a consultative, solutions based approach to client requirements
- Creating commercial opportunities for large format digital print, retail display graphics and POS
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating within the POS or large format graphics sectors
- Proven track record winning new business and developing existing accounts
- Ability to liaise at senior level with customers
- Ideally based in the South East but able to work remotely
An essential role to the development of their southern division you will play an integral part in strategic growth. You will inherit a successful territory to sell into, with all of the support necessary to develop your career with an industry specialist.
Interviews are currently being undertaken so it is essential you apply now if you wish to be considered.