Bindery Team Leader
1 day left
- Contract Type
The UK market leader in the sector they operate in is looking to recruit the lead person responsible for the overall set up, performance, output, quality and efficiency of the stitching and bindery lines and its operators.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate and promote a leadership style which ensures improved productivity team motivation; and who is actively involved in regular performance reviews, where own performance is appraised, followed by development planning in accordance with own and the business needs. As team leader, it is vital you have the skills to continuously develop and motivate the team to achieve clearly defined work standards. You must also have a proven ability to problem solve using technical knowledge and experience to carry out the following:
- Make ready the Stitching & Bindery machine in accordance with the specifications on the job ticket
- Clean, lubricate and adjust equipment to maintain maximum production and quality finished product
- Make necessary corrections and adjustments to correct intermittent random machine stops
- Maintain constant inspection and surveillance of books on stream to prevent gathering errors and Poly-bagging machine delays
- Inspect and examine work in process to assure quality standards are met.
- Lead the Stitching & Bindery machine team to maintain steady production flow through maximum efficiency
- Troubleshoot and ensure preventative maintenance tasks are carried out
- Undertake Layered Audits as defined by the Shift FLM for Stitching & Bindery
- Coordinate activities of team to maintain constant flow of product through feeding and logger processes to minimize errors
- Assist team with maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Responsible for the training and development of the team and ongoing review of the team members performance to ensure compliance and adherence to the standard operating procedures and safety requirements of the Stitching & Bindery process.
- To ensure appropriate handovers are provided between shifts and departments
- To support the First Line Managers and Department Managers on operational issues as required
- Undertake Team Leader responsibilities on other Finishing lines as defined by operational requirement
If you have an industry qualification and/or proven technical process experience in working on Stitching & Bindery machinery, and can carry the above duties, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply for Bindery Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly