Business Development Manager - Digital Print/Direct Mail
Up to £40K + Pension + Car +Phone
Our client is a privately-owned digital print and direct mail company based in the South East, with a turnover of £8 Million. Equipped with in-house digital and web to print facilities, alongside the capabilities for finishing and mailing, they aim to offer their clientele an impeccable end-to-end solution.
Due to company success, they are now expanding into new market sectors and are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to drive new business with this exciting new opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to break new ground for a well-established digital print and direct mail business!
Key Aims of Role:
- To be a sales leader and achieve personal and annual revenue and profit targets
- To seek out and develop new sales channels across different markets with the aim of exceeding revenue and profit targets
- To develop each account won to maximum potential by introducing other associated products and solutions
- To assist with the development of individuals throughout the channels to build a successful team
- To build sales of digital print and direct mail, targeting markets with ongoing print and data requirements
- To actively support several sales channels as a specialist in digital print
- To generate own sales leads and create face-to-face appointments
- To identify opportunities and develop strong prospect clients
- To support and contribute to overall annual sales target
- To deliver sales excellence at all times and to achieve/exceed sales expectations
- Previous experience of selling digital print, data and direct mail
- Proven sales experience (with demonstrable results)
- Excellent presentation and verbal persuasion skills
- Keen eye for technology
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experienced in working in a high-performance, target-driven environment
Job Reference: DM1027