Account Manager | Large Format Digital Print | London
1 day left
- Contract Type
Delivering first class campaigns for globally iconic brands, this is a rare opportunity to learn and develop working for a premier company in London. A highly dynamic and innovative manufacturer – a regional 'super brand' with impressive turnover and outstanding career development prospects. Competitive salary plus performance-related bonus and a full range of benefits offered to the successful candidate.
Account Manager | Large Format Digital Print | London | Up to £35k Dependent on Experience
With constant investment in printing technologies facilities that are second to none, the company is expanding at a rapid rate. Catering for the exhibition, retail, museum, event, branding and signage markets they have extensive in-house facilities for exterior posters, billboards, hoardings and vehicle liveries as well as a full range of interior branding and marketing suites, modular display systems, lightbox displays, creative facilities and on-site installation management.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing house accounts
- Handling briefs for a full range of large format graphics
- Working from the office in close conjunction with the sales team
- Primarily dealing with clients in the retail, exhibitions and events sectors
- Driving account growth
- Providing an exceptional level of service
Key attributes required:
- A background in large format graphics is desirable
- Knowledge of the retail, exhibition and events sectors
- First class knowledge and demonstrable experience of developing profitable account growth
- Experience working on more bespoke, one off pieces and displays for high end brands and retailers
- Estimating experience
- Track record using MIS to manage projects i.e. estimating, booking work in etc.
- Knowledge of Optimus MIS preferred
If you believe you have the relevant experience and you are looking for an opportunity for your work to be recognised, working in a team where career progression is very accessible then submit your details to us to be of consideration for the short list.
Apply for Account Manager | Large Format Digital Print | London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly