Sales Account Manager | Packaging Merchant | Lancashire
New role on the market for 2018. Proactive Account Manager required to play a key role within the commercial team of a well regarded Packaging Distributor.
Sales Account Manager | Packaging Merchant | Lancashire | £20k-£30k + Bonus
Well established, family run business, this is a company whose mission is to deliver the ultimate packaging solutions coupled with industry leading customer service. Providing an all-encompassing range of globally recognised products and solutions – from in-transit protective packaging to end of line packaging machinery – they have an unparalleled reputation for quality and service delivery.
On a day-to-day basis, as Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the sales team to support the sales function
- Nurturing all prospects and converting quotations into orders
- Making telephone calls, drawing on previous notes and information, obtaining information on current solutions used and maintaining supplies
- Generating leads from telemarketing
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- Confident with a good telephone manner
- A fluent presenter and objection handler (able to think quickly whilst on the telephone and not easily diverted)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Conversant with IT and CRM systems
- Targets and results driven
- Accurate, fast and methodical in recording information
- An experienced user of Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word)
A company able to offer definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details.