Procurement / Purchasing Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Procurement Assistant | Print | Surrey | c£30,000 + Performance related bonus
This client is a rapidly growing print management organisation, due to continued winning of new business they have a brand new exceptional and challenging opportunity for an Procurement Assistance based at their offices in Surrey.
As the Procurement Assistant you will be responsible and accountable for the management of suppliers providing goods, materials and services to ensure that the company’s operational needs are met, considering price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply at competitive prices.
You will ensure that purchasing policies and processes are adhered to to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
Experience & Qualifications required:
• Proven experience in a purchasing environment a Purchasing Assistant or equivalent
• Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
• Contract management and supplier experience
• Project management experience
• Knowledge and technical understanding of print and mailing processes and components and supply chain management
• Computer literate, especially analytical Excel skills
Does this sound like you!?...Send over your details ASAP!
Apply for Procurement / Purchasing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly