Creative Artworker - West Yorkshire 12 months fixed term
We are currently recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join the expanding team. You would be required to contribute to the performance of the production studio through the delivery of high quality accurate and commercially focused artwork for a wide range of print based projects.
- Creative artworking responsibility for on-site client requests.
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to creating print and media ready artwork.
- Ensure that the clients visual identity guidelines are up held.
- To adhere to the company’s "Standard Operating Procedures".
- To be flexible in line with the demands placed on the business to ensure (OTIF) delivery to clients in accordance with (SLA’s).
- To prepare final artwork for print, ensuring client requirements are met.
- To demonstrate an exceptional understanding & capability in artwork production complimented with an understanding of the repro process that will enable the delivery of high-class graphics production.
- To keep production management informed of any jobs that may become a risk of non-delivery.
- To carry out self-checks on produced artwork.
- To record all time and materials into the job system.
- To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Minimum of 2 years experience producing artwork within the graphics arts industry.
You will be able to demonstrate;
- Good attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of all print process requirements (relating to pre-press).
- A good sense of layout, balance and how to display information.
- Strong computer skills in required production software.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
If the above sounds like you and your available, please forward your cv for consideration