Onsite Account Manager
Our client is a leader in the planning, creating and delivering of both printed and digital communications, engaging with every UK household at least once a week on behalf of some of the biggest and most influential global brands.
They are on the search for an Account Manager with exceptional customer facing skills developed and perfected through extensive account management experience, to be responsible for all operational service and financial goals relating to one key account. Targeted with providing exceptional operational customer service and achieving agreed SLAs, the Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying and delivering areas for continuous improvement, profit and revenue growth. The selected candidate will also be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering added value and innovation from the account managed. This includes not only existing solutions and products provided, but also potentially new solutions and services.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage the client review process for the nominated client.
- Define and implement service management processes and measures
- Manage and co-ordinate the collection, collation and reporting of service and management information for client and Account Director.
- Be the initial point of escalation for incidents and complaints relating to the services provided by our client. Co-ordinate and agree resolution actions and feedback to the client
- Ensure all invoicing and financial aged debt is managed within the agreed contractual terms
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities
- Manage any WIP meetings and updates, escalations and communications resulting from these meetings
- Ensure the client’s perception of our client from dealings with the Account Manager and other members of the support team consistently meet the goals of any agreed high-level positioning strategies.
- Provide accurate forecasts to a frequency agreed with the Account Director
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, capable of working with minimum supervision to deliver exceptional delivery to stakeholders. Applicants must have strong industry expertise/awareness with good print production knowledge, along with demonstrable experience working within a data / digital marketing environment.
Apply for Onsite Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly