Creative Account Manager - West Yorkshire
Creative Account Manager
As the Creative Account Manager you will work with one of the UK’s biggest financial services companies, managing their in branch point of sale (POS) campaigns. Building close client relationships and holding strong planning skills, understand creativity, as well as have the confidence to push back on clients when required. You will help develop branch campaigns, working closely with our creative teams, as well as other agencies and suppliers.
- Manage creative projects from brief to launch.
- Be the main point of contact for clients and actively build relationships.
- Prepare, write and deliver client proposals/strategy.
- Produce high quality, insightful creative briefs with clear thinking on media and messaging.
- Present creative work to clients and agencies with clear rationale.
- Plan projects to deliver on specification, on time and on budget.
- Be part of creative brainstorming, proposing alternative options and innovation where possible.
- Work closely with suppliers and brief them on client requirements.
- Implement new methods and procedures as required.
- Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, prepare presentations and ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools.
- Work with Account Directors to identify new business opportunities.
- Agree and manage budgets and P&Ls.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proven experience working with creative teams and managing creative projects is essential.
- Confident writer and communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to liaise confidently with clients and build relationships internally and externally.
- Print production experience in POS and bespoke window builds is desirable.
- Design/creative background, with the ability to manage budgets.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a good sense of humour.
- Process driven with strong business acumen and commercial understanding.
- Approachable and confident to contribute during meetings.
- Able to manage and communicate with key stakeholders to successfully meet and exceed their expectations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps is preferred but not essential.
- Experience in a client-facing role essential.
- Troubleshooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures.
- Experience in liaising with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions preferred.
- POS conceptual experience.
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Previous experience working with a financial services client preferred.
- Leadership and management experience desirable.
Great opportunity for a market leader, so please send your details