Sales Manager in one of the most desirable locations in the world
We have a life changing opportunity with one of our overseas clients in a highly desirable, 'James Bond filming location' type part of the world. They are looking for someone with a track record of success in print sales over a period of at least ten years, and experience in managing a team, to fill the challenging yet rewarding role of Sales Manager.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with knowledge digital print , however all candidates with a wider knowledge of the print production process will be considered. Candidates must also have a demonstrated ability to anticipate trends and adapt accordingly.
Key roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Manage the print department sales budget and ensure that sales targets, performance metrics and compensation are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives
• Cultivate key contacts within industry, government and key business in the country to grow print revenues across all printed products
• Implement an effective sales and marketing strategy with specific focus on new product growth within existing accounts while securing new clients
• Direct and indirect management of all local and international agencies ensuring that all products are being represented to their entire client base
• Effective management of all house accounts both directly and in conjunction with assigned account manager
• Manage a portfolio of key clients to ensure revenue retention and growth
• Be a visionary leader on print revenue growth including the use of new products and services. Identify gaps in product offering and develop new products to meet client/industry needs. Analyse on a macro level the existing market
• Initiate and implement timely, practical, pragmatic, forward thinking strategies to ensure a continued sales presence in the country’s print marketplace, through continual training of existing sales staff and identification, sourcing and development of future, product specific sales account managers as required
• Executive marketing and promotion initiatives to promote all products and services available
• Ensure the company supported CRM is being used to its fullest and constantly updated by all account managers containing accurate customer and opportunity content. Develop and execute a process to ensure all clients are seen on a regular basis considering their size and overall contribution. Ensure constant prospecting of dormant and new clients. Ongoing weekly and monthly management of all opportunities in conjunction with the account manager.
• Directly manage and oversee all sales and sales support staff including ensuring that all staff are adequality trained in the most current methods of selling and related practices. Support the sales team when negotiating proposals and contracts with clients.
• Lead and manage the performance of the sales department to ensure an exceptional customer service
This is an unmissable opportunity for someone who has always dreamed about moving to a sunnier climate, and who has the sales, management and leadership skills necessary to succeed in the above.