Junior Account Executive | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | North West
4 days left
- Contract Type
Expanding their commercial and digital offering across the UK this entrepreneurial minded business is looking to develop new talent. The company has a new opportunity for a Junior Account Executive to join the team and be exposed to unrivalled training and development.
Junior Account Executive | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | North West | Up to £25k
Boasting a range of premium litho and digital machinery this company is one of the leading players in the commercial print sector and has accomplished significant growth. A key player within the industry for many years they have built an outstanding reputation backed by a host of prestigious awards as a result of their forward thinking approach to future-proofing the business.
Day-to-day, as Junior Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with print requirements for a full range of commercial print
- Overseeing the processes from enquiry through to production and dispatch
- Working closely with sales, clients and internal admin and production departments
- Assisting with support and back-up as required, including material planning, stock control, purchasing and admin
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of print
- Good understanding of print production processes, both litho and digital
- Ability to play a key role in delivering full campaigns
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate – IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
With high profile clients and impressive manufacturing capabilities, this is an unrivalled opportunity to make a difference at one of the industry’s top companies.
Get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Junior Account Executive | Commercial Litho & Digital Print | North West
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly